Friday, April 5, 2013

Going to the BIG EASY!

Each year the Women's Coaches Association holds their annual conference in association with the Division I Final Four. This year the event will be held in New Orleans!

Although I was looking forward to watching Baylor play for the national championship, I'm still excited to go and see the games, learn from fellow coaches, and get new ideas for the upcoming season.  Exploring New Orleans won't be bad either!

This year I also have the opportunity to present a talk at the Division III Roundtables. I'm going to be speaking about how to create a championship culture within your team, using many ideas that we've tried with the Pioneers in the last few years! I'm excited to share my ideas with other coaches and get their feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment